From here on out I plan to begin new ventures-- I still want to blog, it is very therapeutic and allows my memories to stay alive for the one day I might forget. I'll admit I have a fear of forgetting the wonderful moments life has given me.
I may keep this blog for my more personal rants, and other travel experiences, but I want to start a new one for my more professional self. I'll write about design, my graphic projects, internships, jobs etc.
I also plan to be on Twitter soon. I had Twitter for about a second and I deleted it because I didn't like it, but now I'm starting to see the advantages so we'll see. After this post I'm going to check out Flickr because I have been putting that off for a while. It's not that I don't like the internet, I just prefer to live in my actual life--experiencing nature, reading books, catching up on my shows--and not my life on the internet. But inevitably, the lines between life and life on the internet have become an intersection, where your actual life is on the internet. For God's sake--my GRANDFATHER, who already uses the internet as his playground, is being cohersed into getting a Facebook page!
Unfortunately, life has come to this: if you're not on the net you do not exist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment